- Business Incubation Managing Director shall be responsible for building an appropriate and self sustaining incubation model at by incubating high impact technology driven enterprises.
- Identifying and attracting incubates to and extend them with support system by leveraging best practices, incubation frameworks and processes for their success.
- Build and manage virtual and physical infrastructure and support systems necessary for business incubation activities.
- Facilitate networking with mentors, fund providers, experts, consultants and advisors for the incubate companies.
- Identify technologies/innovations which have potential for commercial ventures.
- Liaison and strengthening relationships with government, other incubators, venture capitalists, angel funders/ seed funding institutions in India and abroad.
- Undertaking consultancy activities in the field of technology based innovations.
- Market developed technologies towards their commercialization.
- Project Management and monitoring of TBI and incubates.