- Develop, Maintain and support Mobile and Digital platforms
- Develops and manages the budget for IT the digital department
- Interfacing with other departments in planning, recommendations, assisting with needs, and implementing computer and telephone hardware/software systems, and programs.
- Responsible for and the maintenance of access codes and other data-related security controls used to ensure authorized access to computers and the system-wide reliability of data.
- Review staffing levels to maintain budgeted employment. Delegate authority and assign responsibilities.
- Developing of staff, interviews, hires, and evaluates.
- Review IT activities with President/General Manager.
- Meets with departmental managers and directors as necessary.
- Responsible for managing the Application and Platform teams of 3rd party solution providers
- Determine the effectiveness of existing platforms and solution in relation to current business needs and create architecture design, vendor selection, and necessary implementation/migration plans, and recommend new solutions as required
- Develop application development governance framework, clearly identifying roles and responsibilities of technology and business teams
- Establish and maintain policies and standards to guide quality in developed application, and maintain them throughout the life cycle
- Work with the architects and development managers to design, build, and test changes to the application or technical architecture
- Direct the development and configuration of application(s) from conceptualization through stabilization using various computer platforms
- Understand the business in depth and connect the dots across various business units and functions, link the functions and systems to create best value for the business
- Develop keen understanding of the various compliance requirements and include them in application and platform design
- Develop a data/information centric approach to support an insights driven business model
- Develop understanding of various data sources, platforms, solutions, and trends in the marketplace relevant and incorporate into the Application & Platform strategy
- Leverage and harness advances in cloud, software-as-as-service model to implement solutions and keep the overall operating costs lower
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field is required
- 10+ years of overall experience in Information Technology application and/or platform development
- 5+ years in implementation of digital platforms, Web, Mobile
- Deep knowledge of solution delivery lifecycles and development processes including Agile, & DevOps
- Proven experience building and leading application development teams
- Prior experience managing outsourced or 3rd party solution providers preferred
- Solid understanding of technology platforms, financial planning, data, analytics, big data, workflow tools, and mobile applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
This position manages all employees of the Mobile and Digital department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to grasp, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This is a full-time position.
This position does not require travel on a regular basis; however, there may be times travel is requested in which it will primarily be local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- 5 year(s): Implementation of digital platforms, web, mobile
- 10 year(s): Information Technology application and/or platform development