1. Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing and communications program that will enhance the Organizations image and position within the payments industry and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications and, all Organization marketing and communications activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
2. Ensure articulation of Organizations desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization and to all Clientele, both internal and external.
3. Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
4. Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
5. Act as the Organizations representative with the media.
6. Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
7. Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist chapters in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
8. Provide counsel to chapters on marketing and communications.
9. Ensure to conduct regular conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
10. Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
Planning and budgeting
1. Responsible for the achievement of marketing and communications mission, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the Director and Board.
2. Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing and communications program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
3. Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing and communications function.
4. Keep informed of developments in the fields of marketing and communications not-for-profit management and governance, and the specific business of the Organization and use this information to help the Organization operate with initiative and innovation.
1. Work with all the Business Unit Heads to:
a. Develop and maintain a strategic perspective based on marketplace and constituent needs and satisfaction in organizational direction, program and services, and decision-making; and, ensure the overall health and vitality of the Organization.
2. Help make sure that the Organizations philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced throughout the organization.
3. Develop and coordinate means to seek regular input from the Organizations key constituencies regarding the quality of programs and services and the Organizations relevance.
4. Help formulate and administer policies to ensure the integrity of the Organization.
5. Act as an internal consultant to bring attention and solutions to institutional priorities.
1. Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel, both paid and volunteer.
2. Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified personnel, both paid and volunteer.
3. Ensure effective management within the marketing and communications function, with provision for succession.
4. Design, support and oversee cross-functional teams throughout the Organization.
Should hold and MBA from premier institute with minimum of 15+ years of experience preferably from the payments/e-commerce industry
Experience must include strategic planning, communications planning and management, marketing and media relations
Excellent Spoken and written communication skills
Strong in Business Analytics and pick up on trends and patterns that can lead to better, more successful marketing efforts
Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse creative employees
Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.