Head Talent Acquisition - BPO/ITES
• Complete talent acquisition end to end with hands on experience in tactical like sourcing, screening, interviewing, identifying sources, capability building etc.
• Leadership/ Lateral hiring/ Non- Technical/ Campus - Drive team to deliver Executive needs for all CS -sites.
• Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment methods.
• Ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
• Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
• Demonstrate ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratio.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-term growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine tuning standard processes that fits mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
• Collaboration: closely with Business Leaders for estimating yearly, quarterly and monthly hiring
• requirements and strategizing effective staffing plans
• Governance - Responsible for supervision of daily progress - involving Target operation model, allocations of work, monitoring performance and smooth functioning of the team
• Stakeholder & escalation management
• Preparing and presenting dashboards for the various periodic and adhoc Management reviews moderate to high level of business and metric analytics required
• Campus Hiring undertake new avenues as per requirements for hiring through multiple campus formats
Market branding and bucketing
• Market Intelligence & Industry Mapping experience mandatory
• Management of Process Compliance & optimum usage of automation (ATS working experience on any of the well-known ATS Taleo/ Success Factor/ Kenexa/ Workday etc)
• Vendor Management Governance and utilization
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. 15+ years of recruitment experience in a BPO handling non IT hiring and currently working in an MNC BPO as Senior Manager / AVP Recruitments. IT Recruitments experience is not suitable.
2. Strong experience in the life cycle recruiting.
3. Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing.
4. Must have experience in building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive internet research.
5. Recognized as a top producing Recruitment Manager, the "star" at their firm, recognized for use of innovation and process improvements
6. Heavily networked and knowledgeable of the leading search practices.
7. Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills are required.
9. Effectively manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
Demonstrated ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
10. Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
11. Ability to act at both the strategic and tactical levels in a fast paced environment.
12. Demonstrate credibility with business leaders; strong consulting skills, a positive attitude, and demonstrate ability to work in a team both as a team leader and member.
13. Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
14. Any prior ATS experience in sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
15. Strong Microsoft proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook