Help shape and implement a 3-year sales strategy that will ensure ongoing double digit growth for the company
- Work with the team and other parts of the organization to continue to identify the right sales strategies across the SMB channels
- Utilize external market data to inform strategy and GTM initiatives
- Research, analyze and provide strategic advice to clarify, plan and monitor the growth of Intuit revenues and market share.
- Drive strategic projects/initiatives focused on GTM sales strategies
- Applies financial rigor and acumen to all initiatives that lead executive and Intuit businesses to shareholder value based decisions
- Design and development of business models and sales and marketing strategies for organizational effectiveness.
- Establish budgets and targets for assigned area of responsibility and manage to them.
- Develop a talent management plan that supports the strategic and future needs of the business and drives for performance
- Be an inspirational leader
Expert in Managing Sales teams through third party vendors
- Excelled in roles that significantly improved the customer journey and customer life time value.
- Proven track record in driving improved retention, value growth, revenue growth and overall customer satisfaction across technology choices.
- Experienced people manager who has built high performing teams and demonstrated evidence of developing and implementing execution strategies to effectively manage, coach and balance both team and individual goals.