- Develop strategic objectives and goals for sales with the approval of the Managing Director.
- Develop and deplore strategic sales action plans to achieve corporate sales objectives.
- Supervise the preparation of the Sales Budget and manage its utilization to deliver the company's objectives.
- Direct the determination of specific sales targets, market requirements and assess the performance of Zonal heads for GT, Head of Modern Trade and Head of Institutional Business.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of approved programmes against agreed performance criteria /strategic goals in order to maximize the Company's market share.
Specific Duties :
In addition to the General duties the Head of Sales shall regularly monitor and evaluate achievements or progress made in realizing set sales targets.
- Establish effective control over sales output.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all sales events.
- Facilitate and supervise the review and analysis of sales performance against set targets and action plans.
- Represent the Company at meetings as directed by the President - Sales and Marketing.