? Responsible for leveraging both technical and leadership skills to lead quality and technical initiatives. Develop finished product specifications for new products and ensure existing product specifications are up-to-date.
? Assist in ongoing quality testing of current products, from product to packaging and assist in developing protocols & quality specs.
? Assist in retain, test & log samples from production runs. Complete reports to document and include recommendations for improvement.
? Ensure compliance with policies, safety procedures, and established internal and external product specifications
? External/Contract Vendor Specifications: Obtain vendor ingredient specifications and ensure compliance with specifications.
? Provide overall technical leadership of quality department technicians.
? Manage projects to include planning, managing, and completing technical projects to design, develop and optimize new products with necessary shelf life and sensory characteristics within designated time frame.
? Assist in the research of appropriate co-processing partners and functional ingredients to implement designated new product.
? Plant Trials: Assist in plant trials and new product start up, working with vendors, production/operation, and external processing partners.
? Manages the implementation and maintenance of quality compliance
? Responsible for developing, maintaining, and controlling the site Quality Control system in line with Corporate Standards.
? Design and manage appropriate systems for analysis, reporting, and communication of quality data through all phases of production.
? Directs, coordinates, and conducts activities to ensure compliance at all times with established quality standards and specifications.
? Manages all aspects of the Quality Control Laboratory
? Plan and direct appropriate sampling, inspection, and testing of purchased materials, work in process, by-products
? Maintains current awareness of all Indian regulations for the manufacture of distilled spirit.
? Recruit, supervise, develop, and evaluate staff as required to conduct all quality control activities. Lead and develop professional employees to result in growth in expertise, industry knowledge, and career opportunity.
? Interacts with production management to ensure timely investigations and ensure a timely resolution of quality concerns. Recommends corrective action.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelors or Equivalent Engineering, Chemistry or another Science discipline or Equivalent education and experience of 10+ years in quality control in a Alcoholic Industry or FMCG Industry (Cosmetics/Personal Care/ Flavors or Fragrance) and Should have good & working knowledge in ENA
2. Minimum 5 years supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership ability.
3. Strong oral and written communication skills – ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues to all levels of employees.
4. Strong interpersonal skills – ability to effectively influence others.
5. Thorough knowledge of quality systems.
6. Knowledgeable in the application of statistics in process control, design of experiments, and data analysis.
7. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and budgets.
8. Strong analytical/mathematical skills including statistics.
9. Experienced in TPM Implementation and Pillar Development
10. Training/education in continuous improvement methodologies and demonstrated track record of implementing in a manufacturing environment and supporting a sustainable CI culture.
11. Strong knowledge of ISO 22000, GMP & TPM
1. The ability to operate with a high level of energy focused on outcomes.
2. Establishes, communicates and develops methods for monitoring performance against objectives.
3. Engages in a process of consultative problem solving which creates new and effective solutions. Demonstrated ability to work on projects towards the accomplishment of established goals and objectives.
4. The ability to influence the behavior of others through written, oral or interpersonal communication toward desired outcomes.
1. The ability to appropriately allocate necessary and sufficient time and effort to analyze and resolve problems.
2. The ability to develop alternative courses of action and commit to actions based on logical assumptions that reflect factual information; providing a rationale for recommendations; appropriately weighing and prioritizing data.
3. The ability to identify problems, analyze relevant data, think critically, generate alternatives, and select solutions to problems.