Main Purpose Of Job :
To provide Multi-disciplinary Engineering support for all new Greenfield as well as Brownfield projects. Primarily the group will take care of the overall management of the engineering function including the DECs( Detailed engineering consultants) for outsourced activity and ensure timely delivery of quality engineering deliverables to project sites.
Play key role in project engineering functions from concept to commissioning as well as continuous development of capability within the domain
Key Activities :
- Supervision & Coordination with the engineering consultants, OEMs, suppliers and contractors on the project, reviewing deliverables and providing high level technical expertise.
- Providing technical expertise and team co-ordination for the task force created for the improvement projects. Liasioning with the consultants, OEMs, plant operations team.
- Identify skill gap and develop training plan for agglomeration & iron making process engineers.
- Develop IDC procedure and other cross functional practices.
- Hands on experience with the process engineering software such as MetSim, Aspen Plus and HSC Chemistry. Working knowledge of project management software such as Primavera & MS Project and 3D Plant Suite
- To keep abreast with industry development and explore new approaches in design and engineering.
- Promote Safety in design in line with company standards.
- Shall promote team work and support new joinees/Jr. Engineers in project work.
- Drive value engineering exercise in projects.