? Overseeing the production line, process, product development, quality control, product testing and responsible for the quality of the product that a distillery produces in multiple plants in the location
? Engineering - Maintenance uptime and productivity
? Environment Health and Safety- Plant property and people
? Directly responsible for employee safety and morale, product quality, the operation’s budget, reliability of production and planning, and governmental compliance.
? Manage day-to-day operations of the distillery
? Developing new products
? Delivery of KPI’s, ensuring operational and procedural accuracy and consistency.
? Lead and develop the operational team at the distillery
? Provide technical leadership to assure quality and consistency of the distillery process and liquid to the highest standards
? Continuous Improvement of output performance, continually reviewing and recommending improvements to production processes
Leadership / Planning / Administration:
? Fosters an environment that is inclusive of everyone; driving accountability at all levels and valuing the contributions of all employees. Promotes a shared understanding of organizational values and operating principles that support the achievement of business goals.
? Provides leadership and vision to the production organization to meet short and long-term operating strategies and objectives. Accomplish operational objectives by establishing recommendations, plans, budgets, and result measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
? Leads and provides overall operational direction and consistency to enhance safety, morale, quality, productivity, customer service, cost-effectiveness.
? Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and holding team members accountable. Communicates values, strategies, and objectives; assigns accountabilities to meet or exceed them.
? Ensures uniform application and consistency of Company policies and procedures and develops good employee relations.
? Collaborates with key stakeholders on procurement strategies for energy, grain, casks, and other critical raw materials.
? Builds company image by collaborating with employees, customers, government, industry, and community organizations while following and enforcing ethical business practices.
? Ensures compliance with company and government policies and regulations.
? Supports and ensures accurate and timely government and compliance reporting.
Production / Safety / Quality / Environmental
? Responsible for employee safety and morale, product quality, reliability and consistency of production, governmental compliance, and environmental impact.
? Ensures the efficient utilization of production operations to produce high quality product within the prescribed standard operating procedures for safety, quality, cost, environmental, and compliance. Plans, directs and ensures controls of all production operations.
? Directs the review and evaluation of operating practices and procedures to improve effectiveness and efficiency of production operations.
? Ensure that safe working conditions exist across all production operations and that all programs and policies are effectively implemented and practiced; including HSE, COMAH, and ATEX.
? Ensure compliance with BF quality policies, standards, and systems including plant sanitation and GMP procedures.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in engineering, chemistry, business or similar qualification & related field with 15+ years of experience in a Alcoholic Industry or FMCG Industry (Cosmetics/Personal Care/ Flavors or Fragrance) and Should have good & working knowledge in ENA
2. Entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, and a willingness to be challenged;
3. Beverage alcohol industry experience required;
4. Excellent leadership skills and the ability to maintain positive, high-performance work atmosphere; and
5. Good team facilitator with ability to work with other functions
6. Advanced knowledge of distilling operations and process equipment
7. An experienced multi-disciplined people manager
8. Exposure to safety critical operations
9. ERP systems knowledge, preferably SAP & Proficient with basic computer software such as the Microsoft Office suite.
10. Knowledge and experience of ISO22000, TPM & GPM practices.
11. Achieving Results: Demonstrates commitment, determination, energy and accountability
12. Team Working: Facilitates team working, supports and encourages others.
13. Effective collaborator and communicator with Co’s support groups
14. Continuous Improvement: Able to suggest new ideas to improve performance and deliver the plan
15. Demonstrated inclusive leadership and excellent communication skills. Ability to build and sustain excellent business relationships (internally and externally) as well as high functioning teams.
16. Strong business, financial, and analytical acumen. Strong understanding of supply chain processes, continuous improvement methodologies, quality, safety, and environmental practices.
17. Ability to diagnose manufacturing issues and problem solve solutions to increase operational efficiencies and control cost.