Company Profile: Our client is one of the topmost Foods and Beverages Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 10 billion and a turnover of US $ 2.0 billion, It has a very diversified product portfolio and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
To handle complete Manufacturing Operations in terms of Manufacturing, Quality, Logistics, Purchase & Finance Functions for Multiple plants and 3rd Party Manufacturers across India.
- Overall responsible for the Product Availability across plants as per the market Demand and to meet the Budgeted volume.
- Responsible for overall cost & Profitability of Manufacturing Operations.
- Responsible for implementing systems & processes.
- Responsible for Key Performance Indicators for the plant productivity across locations
- To Maintain and follow the inventory norms for RM/PM, Engineering & Finished goods across manufacturing locations.
- To handle new and upcoming Plant Projects.
- Responsible for the Safety of Employees & Assets of the organization.
- Develop skill level of the manufacturing employees and supporting them to achieve their targets.
- Ensure capacity growth as per plan and timely delivery to customers
- Oversee the functioning of the Tetra pack Manufacturing, filling lines and Beverage Processing and perform making lines
- Meet budgeted works commitment at uniform and planned rate
- Commissioning of new projects
Qualification: B.Tech/BE - Mechanical/ Electrical / Chemical
Experience: Min. 20 years of experience in heading Manufacturing/ Production/ Engineering and technical aspects of Beverages/ Bottling operations in Tetra Packs and Pet bottles .