Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Lead and manage the entry level learning program with end-to-end responsibility as per published learning pedagogy
2. Ensure the delivery of the program for different batches on schedule.
3. Work with business heads to forecast training needs and trends of the business and incorporate while designing the training programs
4. Interact with multiple stakeholders to help the learning program evolve
5. Manage and oversee the development of the learners
6. Ensure that the learning and assessment processes are defined, published and adhered.
7. Publish metrics and provide updates of each batch on a regular basis with delivery and revenue assurance teams.
8. Manage the budget of the learning program
1. Candidate should be leading L&D programs for IT multinational companies
2. Candidates who have worked in IT software technology and managed prior to moving into L&D would be preferred
3. Awareness of engineering models such as Agile.
4. Must have a passion towards coaching, mentoring and nurturing new-joiners in the organization
5. People Management experience.
6. Significant experience in leading large teams.
7. Strong communication skills, articulate in front of large audience