- Design training strategy and systems aligned with overall strategies and roadmap.
- Prepare the site wide Annual training calendar and coordinate training programs to ensure consistency, minimum standards of development and best practice sharing across Business Units (BUs).
- Implement training strategy with clear priority definition aligned with BU Heads. Supervise / track the development & roll out of the programs at BU level by respective Learning Solutions Partner.
- Works with the Operations team in developing and implementing a Learning/ knowledge management tools/ process whereby business critical information is retained and new employees could be effectively trained.
- Working with relevant personnel and agencies, devise and develop the product launch training packages for the sales force. Implement successful learning programmes to equip representatives with tools to launch products to the company's standards.
- To analyse and actively respond to internal/external benchmarks and diagnostics; to respond actively to customer, employee and performance feedback.
- To manage the department training budget (demand vs cost allocation, adaptation of changes, final reporting).
- Responsible of Hiring, developing and managing associates within training team.
- Key interfaces include: HR Head; HRBPs, business unit heads, all employees, global HR groups and leaders
Key performance indicators/ Measures of success:
- Capability Improvement of workforce
- Feedback from stakeholders on training effectiveness
- Budget management (budget vs expenses)
- Quality and quantity (per year) of training (target and feedback)
Number of associates: Upto 3 -4 reportees directly
- Training Budget implementation within limits
- Impact on the organisation: Delivery of effective training programmes has a key impact on the overall delivery targets.
Education: Typically requires a MBA degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Significant experience (10-12 years) in HR management (Training or Talent Development role) at a mid-sized or large organization, and a clear record of creating leadership development processes that are closely aligned with commercial strategy.
- Multicultural outlook, and the ability to work effectively in a geographically and functionally-dispersed organization
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry is preferable