Reporting to the HR head, the incumbent will be responsible for :
- Supporting the creation of a Values based organization culture & developing the organization's culture change journey
- Rolling out effective organization development tools & initiatives to facilitate an open, collaborative team environment
- Implementing & Improving learning and development strategy and ensuring effective training coverage across the organization
Key Responsibilities :
Creating a Values Based Organization Culture - The successful candidate will work closely with the HR head / VP HR to build programs and systems that will sustain a values based corporate culture.
- Lead by example; facilitate the creation of role models across the organization and seek opportunities to showcase Organization Values and Role Models in business forums integrating it seamlessly into business agendas.
- Find, implement powerful methods for people to - learn- and institutionalize Values.
- Support integration of Values into the Organization leadership model & the Organization learning philosophy.
- Integrate Values training with existing and new systems and processes such as new hire orientations, reward and recognition, compensation processes etc.
- Lead the Innovation drive and facilitate Empowerment across the organization.
- Design and Deliver innovative communication, engagement & recognition processes to motivate and facilitate behaviour change.
- Effectively coach / counsel managers & employees on building Values based organizations - act as a conscience keeper and a credible source for clarifying issues related to the Values and Culture journey.
- Roll out effective internal communication tools & initiatives to facilitate an open, collaborative team environment
- Improve the intranet for delivering communication online while exploring other communication tools such as social media for driving key messages.
- Stay connected with external best practices on culture development with a view to leverage the same for internal purposes.
- Develop and up skill junior resources on the team providing appropriate leadership, counsel, guidance and training customized to individual needs.
- Position the HR function as credible, value adding and a capable business partner.
Learning and Development Culture :
- The successful candidate will develop a multi-pronged learning and development strategy that delivers a culture of learning and best practice sharing within the organization.
Deliver on the Organization learning philosophy :
- Educate employees on Leadership, Values and Corporate Initiatives
- Facilitate transfer of learning, best practice sharing, interaction & collaboration across business units, departments and hierarchies
- Communicate and strengthen individual commitment to Organization
- Leverage learning to improve relationships with strategic customers, partners and other key constituencies
- Drive the development of critical skills for specific roles
- Assess training needs and design effective training interventions by career levels and key learning programs for critical roles.
- Support the HR head in developing and rolling out strategic learning interventions for senior leadership and their second line.
- Leverage the talent review process and succession plans to ensure a personal development plan for top talent and hi potentials.
- Pro-actively build a ready reckon of good training vendors.
- Develop L&D processes of nomination, feedback, budgeting etc. Ensure good communication flow between all stakeholders i.e business managers, HR managers, trainers and training participants.
- Apply creative marketing strategies to build and position learning plans to internal talent.
- Manage L&D metrics such as Quality of Training, Training Effectiveness, Cost of Training and Speed of response of training interventions.
- Think beyond class room training to encompass various methods of driving company wide collaboration, best practice sharing, peer learning, creating learning hubs, developing and managing an in house library etc.
- Partner with industry bodies and national skills council to improve quality of learning offered within the company and industry.
Aside from the above core responsibilities, the incumbent will be expected to support other aspects of Organization's people philosophy and contribute to relevant strategic initiatives of the HR function with a goal to make Organization the best place to work. He/She must be a team player and an effective HR leader/ contributor.