1. Identify Risk areas and plan internal Audit plan to address such risk areas.
2. Plan Internal Audit Stratergies/Meetings
3. Manage Internal Audit Resources
4. Make Annual Plan, get approved by Audit Committee and execute Audit Work closely with GCFO/MD
5. To work on special assignment to improve internal control.
6. Take speific targets for key areas of improvement in operation.
7. Take overall responsibility for Internal Audit Management for a Group as a whole.
1. Atleaset 3 years in the similar responsibility of multi legal entities/multi location Business with turn over exceeding Rs.30,000 Crores
2. Heavy Manufacturing Industry preferable Steel/Power/Cement/Copper industry
3. Improve Internal control
4. Risk Mapping/Audit Plan
5. Implementation IT Solutions in Internal Audit
6. Implementating GRC Module in SAP
7. Strengthen Internal Audit process/Focus to create visible improvements in Internal Audit Reporting/Action taken.
1. High level of interpersonal skills
2. Ability to lead Qualified internal audit Team along with 15-20 people
3. Ability to implement Internal Audit practices required as per the company law/ SEBI/Institue of CA & Internatinal
4. Ability to interact with Senior Management/Board/Audit Committee