1. Managing Kick-off meetings
2. Tracking & delivering Implementations on time, Evaluate (time / cost / quality) & change requests
3. Guide team towards deliverable to customers. Conduct formal status review meetings with team as well as with customer
4. Create Project Plan for Client roll out
5 Training & hand holding Clients for initial phase
6. Understand & resolve issues (client/internal) effectively and efficiently
7. Brainstorming with Support & Development team to find out best / innovative approaches to resolve issues/new Development
8. Creating User Guides for all teams- Traveler/Travel Desk/Finance
9. Ensure timely implementation
10.Team performance tracking- SLA tracking, account assignment, appraisal, hiring, etc.
11.Collaborate with Development team to ensure compliance to all client requirements and delivered with timelines
12.Get feature tested before delivering to client
13.Building documentation of most common support tasks (fare issues, inventory issues, booking errors, etc)
14.Managing Build Cycles-Release/documentation/Tracker/update notification
16.Training for Clients(internal & external) on new products/existing processes/Issues.
17.Publish monthly Reports to Clients
18.Conduct DEMO for all new prospects -This will involve set up/testing/conducting Demos for B2B/B2C/B2E clients
19.RFP/presentations for prospective clients
20.Monitor payments for all new products implemented for clients
Desired Candidate Profile
• Over 10 – 15 year experience in Management role
• Delivering multiple and complex Projects simultaneously (Operations / Transitions / Migrations).
• Excellent Oral & Written communication skills.
• Should be proficient in client interactions.
• Should have Travel Industry experience in Operations, Client Management, and Training.
• Experience with running support for IT product and/or IT services
• Knowledge of Travel is a great plus
• Knowledge of Self Booking Tool / Corporate Travel even better
• Someone who has worked on tools like Concur / Get There/ KDS/ Serko/ Zillious / etc
• Some Project management experience will also be great plus