The Bank is a Multinational Bank based in Mumbai. It's a mid-sized bank with operations in a couple of cities in India.
The incumbent will be managing overall HR for the Bank in India and will report to the India CEO.
The ideal candidate for them would have :
- Good educational background (MBA from a reputed institute)
- 13+ years of experience in HR (Not more than 19 years)
- Have good experience in managing HR for a Unit, SBU, Location or Organization Independently
- Have experience with a Bank (preferred) or with a BFSI or a BPO/ IT Services Organization
- Have overall experience of managing all aspects of the HR Function
- Have great communication and presentation skills
- Have great experience in communicating with the Board
- An ideal fit would be a young HR professional who has some amount of Strategic HR experience and wants to grow from there. If you have managed very large portfolios, then this may not be a very suitable opportunity. Ideally, you would be at 40 to 60 LPA salary band currently.
- We will manage your profile in strict confidence as per our governing policy.
- We will be unable to name the organization at this time but will be discuss the same with you in detail before sharing your profile with our clients.