MBA with 10 to 15 years of experience
• Act as the face of HR for the company
• Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organisation
• Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur
• Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.
• Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
• Ensure all staff receive appraisals in accordance with company policy and monitor probationary periods
• Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company through management of a recruitment team/HR team. Build relationships with recruiters, draft briefs, set up interviews where necessary. Interview senior hires when necessary
• Ensure all Job Descriptions are kept up to date, create new JDs as and when necessary
• Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant.
• Provide day to day advice to line managers on all human resource issues: management of staff, remuneration, etc.
• Review all staff salaries and make recommendations for pay rises in consultation with dept heads. Implement any increases and promotions.
• Maintain a succession plan for all departments
• Ensure payroll is completed accurately and to deadline