Overall in-charge of Transmission Tower (TT) activities, Project/Contract/PO as well as to receive the contract from client Project, Production, Tendering, Marketing, Co-ordination with client & purchasers, Procurement, planning etc.
- To lead and guide the team of Managers and Engineers of TT Division .
- To generate Enquiry, prepared Techno-commercial offer, negotiate finalizing the order.
- Meeting with EPC contractors, Corporate, Institutional clients, Dealer distributor.
- To sales Tower Transmission
- Handling Coordination with EPC Contractors, Consultants other client
- Respond on sales mail Customer Queries.
- Liaison with utility Board Market
- To generate new business through client visit, fresh calls follow-ups with existing as well as new customer.
- To implement strategies to attract new customer.
- Focus on recovery of Payment, Collection.
- To maintain develop strong relationship with existing customers.
- To Work in team as well as individually.
- Meeting potential customers, EPC/Turnkey Contractor, Dealers to prospect for new business.
- Looking after competitive Offers best delivery period to generate the new business.
- Developing new clients for long time business relation with fulfill the clients requirement and achieve the company goal.
- Tendering: Looking after Online Manual Tenders of various SEBs, Railway, other clients for business development.
- Responsible for Vendor Registration to various SEBs, Railway, Solar and Other end users.
- Arranging to Maintain the Billing Other Documentation for getting the payment.
- Maintain the better inter personals relations with Clients for Business Deployment
Quailification And Experience:
1. B.E with Minimum 20 Plus Years of Experience in Tower Transmission Industry is a must and has exposure to Tender MOU participations.
2. Proven experience in closing project sales of $10 million and greater.
3. Experience in EPC environment a plus.
4. Thorough technical knowledge of Company and competitors' product lines; In-depth understanding of corporate and business unit technical and commercial strengths, interrelationships with markets and ability to resolve complex problems.
5. Must be technically capable of interacting with customers in discussion around potential engineered solutions.
6. Proven experience with successfully organizing complex processes and activities to ensure readiness for global and local reviews
7. Proven development and maintenance of positive, cooperative, team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers, clients and others in contact with the job.
8. Strong communication skills to influence managers and negotiate with customers necessary.
9. Strategic planning skills and ability to translate corporate and business unit goals and objectives into realistic marketing and sales plans.
10. Ability to interpret engineered plans and specifications.
11. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with strong organization and time.
12. Ability to coach, mentor and develop others.
13. Proper communication with internal team .
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader