They are looking for a "Finance Head" for their organization to join them as soon as possible. The incumbent will be responsible for all activities related to Finance, Accounts and Taxation for the India Operations. He will also be responsible for all Financial Planning and Analysis and reporting of the same to the Stake Holders
To qualify for these positions you should :
- Be a Qualified Chartered Accountant (additional Qualifications preferred)
- Have at least 12 to 17 years of experience in the field of Accounts and Finance
- Have experience in Managing all aspects of Finance, Accounts and Taxation
- Must have experience in working in a Bank for a few years
- Have a good understanding of Bank Operations and Reporting
- Have good experience in Financial Planning, Budgeting, Analysis and Reporting to Stake Holders
- Must be a young person with High Energy and Dynamic in nature.
- Be currently from Mumbai or willing to relocate.