Purpose and Scope:
• Responsible for achieving the Sales and Profit objectives in India market.
• Direct, guide and coordinate sales activities in India with customers and the various Account Managers in the Scent & Care and/or Flavor & Nutrition Divisions.
• Maintain and improve established relationship with target/key accounts.
• Ensure maintenance of high levels of customer service and future growth of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Formulate and coordinates annual sales and cost budget plan for India in line with the Regional Plan.
• Responsible for achieving the agreed sales and profit objectives and expense control management.
• Controls regularly the turnover and profit development against budget and conducts counter-actions if necessary.
• Responsible to establish, maintain and improve relationship with important Customers.
• Initiates new product developments in conjunction with the Business Units based on market or customer information.
• Develops business opportunities and grow current business base.
• Manages day-to-day business.
• Performs an active sales role and visits customers together with regional sales force.
• Responsible for receivable management.
• Responsible for the development of Key Account action plans and to take responsibility for Regional Key Account Coordination for nominated accounts (if any).
• Determine sales and market strategy in line with global directives and control its implementation.
• Controlling customer satisfaction in the market.
• Responsible for inventory investment and inventory control by way of forecasting customer requirements.
Desired profile of the candidate
• Good industry exposure and contacts in the Cosmetics and Personal Care industry.
• She/He has good contact to Hindustan Lever, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oreal, Wipro, Godrej, Cavin Kare, ITC, Emami, Marico, etc ...
• Competent in Computer Skills including Microsoft, Lotus Notes and Internet Programs.
• Good communication skills in English & local languages (written and spoken).
• Resourceful, able to work independently.