The role would play a key role driving a position of significance in media and establish an effective internal communications practice.
- Development and delivery of internal communications strategy to provide timely communications to all levels of the organization
- Interact with senior leadership of the company to create and maintain company's communication strategy
- Own, develop and manage calendars of key messages to ensure consistent, relevant and timely delivery of internal communication material and to avoid message conflicts.
External Communications (Media Relations and PR):
- ALL communication from the CEO inside and outside the company
- MBA / Mass Communications from Premiere Institute with 6+ years of work experience in Corporate Communications (both in internal communications & PR) from Insurance / BFSI / Telecom / Public Relation Firms / Ex Journalists preferred.