1. Lead the Regional Compliance team
2. Provide ongoing guidance and counsel to management and employees in the region on compliance matters. Identify efficient, pragmatic solutions where possible that protect the company and support the business.
3. Convene and support periodic compliance committees constituted of key executives
4. Drive awareness and completion of mandatory corporate compliance training modules.
5. Drive compliance awareness and engagement throughout the company through engagement with managers and teams, and provision of tailored training, briefings and similar sessions as/when appropriate.
6. Support local management with implementation of corporate compliance communication plans and issue ad hoc regional communications when needed.
7. Support Compliance Framework program in high risk entities in the market/region.
8. Support market/regional implementation of other corporate compliance programs and initiatives.
9. Support with Ethics & Compliance investigations as needed.
10.Drive implementation in the market/region of compliance actions from internal audits
11.Provide compliance gatekeeping approvals as required by corporate policies, SOPs and processes, including for certain high risk activities in the following areas:
a. Site Acquisition projects and mitigation plans
b. Gifts and hospitality
c. Sponsorships and charitable donations
d. Certain Sales third party engagements
e. Certain escalated supplier third party engagements
f. Conflicts of interest declarations and resolutions