The candidate will lead the Central Servicing Desk of the Equity business. The role will enable to create a better understanding of the image of the company, value add to its customers, use the corporate tie-ups and set-ups, look and create win-win opportunities.
The candidate will have direct revenue targets and will support the Regional Heads in driving revenue across branches and lead and manage all initiatives for increasing the equity business and wallet share of the clients through regular co-ordination with the branch teams.
- The candidate will lead the Central Servicing Desk of Equity business
- The candidate will have a direct customer acquisition target with ticket size of 1 crore and above
- Develop a team of self-motivated individuals with individual targets of AUM collection and account acquisition
- Develop a servicing team which engages with the branches and runs the equity engagement framework
- Engage with the research desk for ideas and with own network provide inputs for the clients to remain engaged on both equity as well as derivative segment
- Coordinate with the central ops team to ensure smooth execution of the operational activities across branches
- Set robust processes and closely monitor the day to day functioning of the central service desk
- Handle all branch queries centrally from HO and provide solutions within a defined TAT
* The two targets are to be measured separately a) The branch revenues b) Quality Customer Acquisition