Education : MBA ( HR ) Mandatory.
- Recruitment Specialist with experience in the Recruitment Life Cycle from Sourcing to Selection.
- Management of the complete recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources, after identification / analyzing the role requirements.
- Design and implement recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Able to take out work from team and well versed with portal hiring.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Make team able to Screen right candidates and must have a go getter attitude
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply hr recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company's reputation as "best place to work"
- Proven recruiting experience
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (,phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organise assessment ( IQ/EQ tests etc)
- Familiarity with hr databases, applicant tracking systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making skills
Looking forward to hear from you