Leadership responsibilities: Focus on growing the practice by ensuring the right strategies and actions are in place. Achieve the target metrics on productivity, utilization, geographic penetration, head count growth, controlling attrition and high degree of engagement from the team and maintaining exception delivery quality
- Engagement Management: Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client/ client team
- Business Development: Work as part of a joint global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities.
- People Development: Performs role of counselor and coach, provides input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
- Knowledge and application of Business Process Re-engineering
- HR and TM Process Design experience
- HR system implementation experience Other desirable skills:
- HR Shared Services
- Organization Design
- HR Operating Model
- HR Analytics
- Conduct HR Policy Design and harmonization
- Project Management of large HRT engagements
- Design and deployment of HR Service Delivery Model across diverse set of organizations
- Desired knowledge of HRIT and ERP (Oracle/SAP)
- Knowledge of outsourcing business model of key HR processes.