HR Business Partner (MBA, 8 years post professional qualification experience)
We are seeking to shortlist high potential candidates for stated role with a leading corporate client.
• Formulation of HR strategies, manpower plan and implementation thereof.
• Managing HR Team
• Talent need analysis and support in meeting the requirements.
• Initiatives/ implementation of performance management system and for improving employee performance and satisfaction.
• Integration and standardization of HR systems and processes.
• Supporting business teams on HR matters.
• Ensuring adherence to matters of HR compliance.
• Identify core competencies & skills critical to business and frame policies for key talent identification, development and retention.
• Communications, policies and practices for positive environment.
• Create understanding of culture and values to help decisions and actions of all employees.
• HR related grievance handling, disciplinary actions and query handling letters to employees.
• Management information system-period reporting
Key Skills and Experience
• Exceptional analytical abilities, mature, excellent communication & people skills, high energy are essential
• Experienced in Business HR partnering roles.
• Experienced in managing HR teams.
• Strong Business Orientation and skilled in overall HR roles.
• Having worked in Business HR, should possess sound understanding, experience & expertise of gamut of functional nuances including development issues
• MBA from leading Institutes.
• Other degrees with meritorious educational background
• Around 8 years of post qualification experience in demanding roles involving work content similar to stated responsibilities.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.