HR Business Partner
? A strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support.
? The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
? The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
? A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
? Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
? The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload
? Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
? Ready to work in Night shift (US timings)
? Data management/File management
? Performance management system
Qualification And Experience:
1. Strong business and HR acumen, including problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
2. Proven ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
3. 2-5+ years of experience in Human Resources
4. Strong on HR concepts Incumbents must possess a willingness to take ownership of critical tasks in scope. Ability to demonstrate good judgment/ problem-solving skills when making decisions.
5. Strong on stakeholder management and interpersonal skills Strong written and verbal communication High energy and drive
6. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
7. Strong project/program management skills, with the ability to obtain buy-in and then drive execution
8. Excellent Communication Skills