-Preparation of the standalone financial statements (IFRS) for various companies located at various geographies across the world.
-Managing the review and audit of these entities and liaising with auditors and other stakeholders for seamless completion of the process.
The position will play a key role in Group Accounting team of the Global organization.
· Preparation of standalone financial statements for Group entities and ensuring that the overall process is managed well to achieve the agreed timelines.
· Gain good understanding of the accounting concepts and be able to answer queries from the auditors/controllers.
· Preparation and filing of statistical surveys.
· Ensure that the submissions to the auditors/controllers for the standalone entities are accurate and fully explained.
· Role might also assist during Group audit or at various levels of consolidation.
· Monitor & control of various reporting obligations.
· Other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Divisional Accounting teams based in Mumbai, Geneva and various other global locations
· Group accounting team based out of Amsterdam
· Tax Team based out of Mumbai and Amsterdam
· External auditors, advisors
· Regulatory authorities worldwide
Qualified Chartered accountant (preferably first attempt at all the levels)
· Industry experience with day to day application knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
· Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting and GAAP implementation
· Fluent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Microsoft Office knowledge with strong skills in Excel is required.
· Experience demonstrating skill performing basic analytical tasks (e.g., reconciling data, ensuring accuracy of data); maintaining numerous electronic and paper files; using basic office equipment.
· Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Capable of working in groups as well as independently.
· Professional management of employee relationships at all levels.
· Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Team player with an enthusiastic approach to fresh challenges.
· Self-starter and pro-active.