Chartered Accountant with Post qualification of experience of at least 10 years.
- Managing Accounts & Audit (end to end) and handling all types of internal, external, statutory audits as a whole and on time compliance of all audit observations.
- Direct & Indirect Tax related compliances, Payment, filing Tax Returns and handling Assessments & Appeals.
- Ensuring tax planning, reconciliation of all tax related matters.
- Ensure proper accounting has been made in a proper manner; the related records are updated and maintained.
- Quarterly Book Closure of Accounts and annual Consolidation of Accounts.
- Balance Sheet strengthening and Management.
- Developing the team and take it to next level.
- Reviewing Operations of Group Companies and analyzing Return on Investments.
- Review of Internal Controls
- ERP Implementation and Administration.
- Analyse Business Operations, Profitability, Cost& Revenues, Financial Commitments.
- Prepare Budgets and analyze Variances
- Assessing Project viability, efficiency & profitability (Both Existing and new)
- Contribution in Business strategy & long term plans.
- Business forecasting duly factoring, among others, macro & micro economic conditions.
- Strategic interventions for cost cutting and revenue augmentation.
- Ratio & other analysis as a dashboard for management advisory
- Risk management with focus on:
a) Credit Risk
c) Service Providers
- Operational Risk:
a) Legal Risk.
b) Reputation Risk.
c) Contingency Planning.
- Disaster Recovery Management and Business continuity Planning.
- Financial skill development.
- Proactive & leader in thought management.