1. Direct and control all Sales staff to ensure that they are properly motivated, trained and developed, and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards and in accordance with health, safety and hygiene standards.
2. Organize all Sales and operations to ensure that output and targets are achieved and that all relevant health, safety, and hygiene standards are observed.
3. Develop all necessary procedures to ensure that is effectively maintained maximum efficiency.
4. Develop and implement short- and long-term plans to ensure that the Sales and Marketing resources to meet business objectives.
6. Coordinate efforts by establishing sales & marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with business functions.
7. Build company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing legal and ethical business practices in line with the business principles.
8. Monitor and control the Sales and Marketing budget to ensure that all financial and business objectives/Target are met.
9. Generate and communicate monthly/quarterly/bi-annual/annual reports to the Company Directors.
10. Responsible for developing and maintaining a healthy work environment.