a. Business planning, forecasting and analysis for assessment of revenue potential & business opportunities
b. Launch planning and plan for Growth of each Product and the Brands Norms and Benchmarks for Market Coverage and Presence; Reach and Efficiency.
• Involvement in Terms of trade finalization, Joint Business Planning, Promotions, SKU registration - with Key accounts.
• Policies, Systems and Processes
• Responsible for revenue generation across products and regions and ensure yields across products through Regional Managers and Marketing Managers
• Ensure quality of distributor activities and Area Sales managers across region
• Responsible for interacting with foreign principals on technical support and commercial/pricing matters
• Keep a tab on arithmetic calculations, pricing structures, gross margin and profitability
• Responsible for Marketing and Sales and works through Marketing Managers and Regional Managers to achieve top line market share and achieve revenue and brand objectives
• Prepare Business Plan on business design, structure, process and operating plan and financial model
• Strategize and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management, expenses, profitability, new product development, market research and brand strategy
• Periodically review distributor performance through Regional Managers and check on gaps in performance and seek reasons and actionable steps to close the gaps
• Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share
• Conduct regular meeting with distributors and sales team to discuss target status, product training and sales strategy
• Monitor and analyze all marketing and sales reports received from regional office and also distributor feedback
• Ensuring all approvals related to consultants and other Government authorized bodies are made in a proper and timely manner.
• Coordinate, prepare and launch new products for the assigned market(s) with operation of the respective sales department in the respective regions
• Motivate and monitor sales representatives in regions, branch offices and distributors on marketing and sales activities
• Coordinate with administration, commercial and factory departments to ensure timely orders, and smooth function of action in the system
• Update management on business process and operating plan and financial model and profitability
Span of Control
• All India GT Operations
• People responsibilities direct and Indirect 175+
C) PEOPLE MANAGEMENT:
a. Leading, mentoring, training & monitoring the performance of team of managers from Sales Promotions & Marketing function to achieve functional KRAs
b. Create/sustain a collaborative & performance oriented environment while providing development opportunities to members.