Top Mandatory Skills
Product Management 7years
E-commerce 6 years
Mobile Applications development 6 years
looking for a General Manager-Product Development Management (GMPM) to lead a team of 10+ product managers.
The team's responsibility is to manage the software products that power business.
The GMPM will have overall responsibility and accountability for all deliverables of the product / design team.
Please keep on the top of every resume:
1. How many Product Managers was your biggest team?
2. Experience on high scalable systems? Which company/product?
3. What is the traffic handled by the system?
4. Experience in developing applications from scratch as a product manager?
5. Team size should be 7+ (Please ask what is the team size)
• Minimum of 3+ years experience as a General Manager - Product Management
• 8 + years of experience as Product Manager on different levels
• 8 + years in building End to End consumer facing websites and / or mobile apps that saw massive adoption
• Must is experience of developing of websites/mobile application from scratch
• Tier 1 IIT, IMT,IIM, BITs Pilani, NIT
• 4+ years experience in managing 7+ Product Manager
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• healthcare domain
• Create product delivery roadmap and process by working closely with the engineering team
• Exceptional leadership and management skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Experience in building consumer facing websites and / or apps that saw massive adoption
• Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing business strategy
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to develop relationships at all levels
• High level of business and commercial acumen
• Demonstrated ability to hire, build and manage high performance teams
• Entreprenurial mindset - Ability to iterate fast and deliver on-time results when business needs are evolving
• Solid understanding of software development life cycle
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Knowledge of e-commerce space in India ( flipkart ,amazon,Oracle,Yahoo and ecommerce companies...)
• Knowledge of healthcare space (Optional)