Financial accounting and reporting:
• Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
• Provide leadership and direction to Accounts and Administration staff to ensure efficient use of human resources.
• Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements.
• Ensure that all statutory compliance of the organization is met including, Withholding tax, Income Tax, Services Tax etc.
• Assist the Executive Director with financial reporting as required at Board meetings and the Annual General Meetings.
• Keep updated for changes in various laws and policies applicable to Company.
• Responsible for filling accurate income tax return within due date.
• Oversee income tax and sales tax assessments.
• Dealing with insurance companies and brokers
• Assist in the negotiations and manage the Fire, Marine and employee benefit insurance Policies.
• Co-ordinating for insurance claims.
• Deciding internal audit scope and planning for all quarters.
• Responsible for timely completion of audit & reporting to audit committee.
• Responsible for implementing suggestions of Internal Auditors and instruction given by audit committee
• Assisting in Secretarial work to Company Secretary.
• Overall control on financial aspects and process implementation.
• Responsible for smooth functioning of SAP
• Co-ordinating with Zensar Technology for new development & trouble shooting.
• Overall Guidance on Internal Audits, External Audits, MAT, TAX & Cost Audits.
Knowledge & Skills
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting policies and procedures.
• IFRS reporting.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
• Well-developed written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Computerized accounting programs.
• Preparation of financial statements.
• Preparation of financial reports and Notes to Accounts
• Administration of employee benefits
• Payroll systems and reporting
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Time management skills