RESPONSIBLE FOR MANAGING THE ENTIRE ACCOUNTS ACTIVITIES OF THE COMPANY
Duties and responsibilities
• Overall control & Management of the Accounts Department.
• Preparing and finalizing tax audit reports for the audit conducted and assuring the quality of audit reports prepared by others.
• Involved in the preparation and finalization of statements for new and expanding projects and existing operations.
• Review of financial statements covering all the aspects of transactions besides accounting compliance.
• Performing Risk matrix of medium of accounting, Purchase Order, Accounts Receivable, Order Management(Sale) for providing recommendations to the management by identifying the gaps resulting on accounting of manual interventions and existing standards to provide better control.
• Detection of frauds besides compliance of relevant accounting standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the form of reports on periodical basis
• Institute systems to faithfully record the financial transactions of the company at all locations.
• Ensure monthly reconciliation of accounts of all locations prior to consolidating the same for the company's monthly trial balance and P & L account.
• Provide corrective, preventive and disposition actions for the audit reports raised by Internal Audit and Statutory functions.
• Modify the procedures / systems based on the audit findings and circulate the changes to the user locations.
• To monitor the Accounting activities on Daily / Weekly / Monthly basis and ensure proper maintenance of all Books of Accounts.
• Preparation of Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Ratio Analysis Interaction with auditors and finalization of accounts.
• Coordinating with Internal and Statutory Auditors for conducting audits.
• Development of systems for day to day activities.
• Liasioning with various units for collecting/passing information and guiding them in booking of revenue/assets in their books
• Ensuring adequate controls and processes of accounts function to meet board requirements.
• Asset management
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant with around 12-18 years of experience in the Corporate Accounts, Factory accounting & costing in the Manufacturing Industry
2. Must be well versed in corporate accounts & factory accounting systems, procedures & practices
3. Should be able to manage a team, implement budgetary systems and budget controlling
4. Checking of GST, TDS, ROC, Bank Reconciliation & Corrections.
5. Coordinating with External Auditors & Finalization of Accounts
6. Should have excellent analytical & communication skills along with a pleasing personality