Role and Responsibilities
? Work with the Product Managers’ to understand and help define the game pipeline for the year
? Ensure each game project has a plan in place, so that tasks for engineers, testers, artists, analysts, marketers, are understood by them and they have a clear roadmap
? Provide each stakeholder with all the data they require . e.g. Game Design Documents for engineers, Style Guides for artists, Communication guys for Marketing teams, etc.
? Maintain up-to-date Project Plans
1. Do daily meets on each game you are producing
2. Report problems / issues to Product Manager, and relevant Heads of Departments
3. Coordinate closely with Delivery Head to ensure your resource requirements are met
Background & Experience
The candidate should have :
1) passion in games
2) ideally have produced at least 3 mobile games in the recent past
3)some background in game engineering will be very beneficial as this will help in planning projects and understanding critical components of the game project
4) ability to plan his life, and therefore, projects he takes on
5) an eagle eye for detail, with a passion to deliver games
? Some kind of degree that proves that you have studied and are educated.
? You must have industry references of living people.
? 2 to 5 years of work experience