The role will be responsible for Logistics operations for both existing Cement plants and also for the upcoming projects.
- Candidate should have Cement Industry Experience in Logistics Operations in Rail, Road and Waterways Movement.
- Must have capabilities in complete logistics management Depot & CFA, Packaging plant operations and EPC projects (Rail, Road and water ways movements).
- Forecast stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and performance evaluations.
- Evaluate and develop best practices in logistics.
- Process Re-engineering and develop strategies to save cost.
- Oversee and ensure all logistics-related operations comply with applicable environmental, health, safety, transport and other regulatory rules and regulations.
- Liaison with Govt agencies ( Railways/Shipping Department), Freight negotiation and Transport Development.