The role envisages following key responsibilities
· Strategy Development with regard to exploring and growing company’s business in International markets.
· Implementation and spearheading business in identified markets
· Market study and development
· Channel development
· Market analytics and reporting
· Regulatory compliance
· Logistics and supply chain
Qualifications and experience:
· MBA/ PGDM from an institute of repute.
· Around 10-15 years of post-qualification experience, of which major part should be in handling international/ exports markets.
· Industry experience/ MARKETS worked: Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), and knowledge of Sub-Sahara Africa are a must.
· Open to frequent travel
· Resourceful, well versed with nuances of developing business in international territories.
· Particularly knowledgeable about African markets.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.