- Interface with cross functional client teams (global and local) to perform business analysis and project management activities.
- Understanding the current processes and identifying the components that can be automated as part of the discovery phase
- Developing to-be automated processes as part of the design phase
- Creating business case for automation and tracking benefits for the same
- Understanding of various RPA tools and experience with different RPA tools will be a huge advantage
- Gather facts (through research, interviewing, surveys, etc.), analyze the client's business processes, draw conclusions, prepare final reports, and give presentations.
- Business and Process definition, analysis and prioritization
- High level business solution design, which may cover aspects of customer journey design, policy design, business process design, business procedure design, organization / people design and high-level functional systems design (e.g. architecture, use cases)
- Evaluate relative costs, benefits and obstacles of potential solutions
- Implementation planning and business readiness
- Define project scope and goals
- Planning activity including approach definition, work breakdown, sequencing and milestone definition
- Estimate resource effort and cost budgets
- Identify dependencies internal to the project and externally to other projects and business areas
- Support governance activities such as steering committee
- Should have a Master's Degree in Management from reputed B-School
- Project Management and Business Analysis Certifications are desirable
- Banking: Digital, Contact Centre, Commercial Banking, Trade Finance. Core Banking
- Experience in operations, business analysis & process design Commercial Banking or Digital or Core Banking is required.
- Experience and strong knowledge on business transformation and project lifecycle frameworks and approaches
- Exposure to product implementations teams or solution roadmap teams to detail business requirements, work with product development teams across development life cycle stages - estimation, requirements detailing, functional specification.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- The candidate should have a good understanding of industry trends, challenges, business and technology imperatives etc.
- Should have excellent communication, presentation and client interaction skills.
- Should have an analytical bent of mind with capability of deciding on nature of information needed and the ability to derive business sense of such information.
- Should be able to think logically and present ideas convincingly.
- Ability to estimate work and deliver to realistic deadlines; also to recognize and resolve unrealistic deadlines in advance of expected delivery dates.
- Strong trait of quality consciousness.
- Initiative in keeping abreast of changing industry practices, analysis and design methods, tools and techniques and emerging technologies.
- Ability to develop & maintain working relationships with a number of stakeholders and senior professionals.