Responsible for the provision of commercial insight and business performance reporting and to drive competitive advantage and business growth.
Responsible for the development and implementation of the business case methodology that will be used across the organization.
1. Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements.
2. Prepare and Analyse Trial Balance, Financial Statements, MIS and Closing.
3. Preparation of Funds position.
4. Preparation of Cash Flow statements with daily receipts and expenditures details.
5. Checking of the bills / reimbursements.
6. Accounting entries (Bank, Cash and Journal Vouchers).
7. Fixed Assets entries with knowledge of Depreciation.
8. Reconciliation with Vendors on Quarterly basis.
9. Suggest and implement process improvement ideas
10. Good knowledge and exposure to direct and indirect taxation
11. Managing a team effectively and assist Head-Finance in smooth functioning of the department