Reporting to the European Financial Director based in France, and as a key resource for our Management team in India, your key responsibilities are:
- Complete general accounting role (A/P, A/R, inventories ):- payment of all supplier invoices, management and reconciliation of the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts, credit control, VAT, group reporting, and the production of statutory financial accounts.
- Responsible for matters of statutory reporting, management reporting, taxation,
- You will manage the budgeting, forecasting & planning process and report financial details. You will produce and present the corporate level reporting pack to the International Head Office, using standardized reports and analysis.
- Responsibility for providing a suite of financial management information for monitoring the financial performance (actual, forecast, budget, P&L, balance sheet, cash flow) - Review and challenge the performance to ensure that results are optimized, close relationship with the sales force helping them bring a change in terms of strategic business development and financial reporting.
- Monitor cash flow forecasting in relation to sales and development activity to enable the business to manage its' activities within its borrowing facilities.
The candidate must have the background and personal presence to challenge the existing system while working in a collegiate way, communicating with others and taking a proactive role in the company management.
You will enjoy working in a role that will use both technical accounting and finance expertise and commercial awareness.You will be technically competent with good systems skills.
Must be self-motivated, well-organized and possess a significant degree of personal initiative