Enterprise Java Architect
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies
• Serve as a subject matter expert for architectural frameworks, methods and tools.
• Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures
• Experience of system of systems architecture development, partitioning of functionality, applications and components and application interfaces/interoperability concerns.
• Extensive experience with J2EE and Event Driven Architecture (EDA)
• Experience in working in a SOA and ESB/Integration based Systems.
• Experience in working with applications involving frameworks such as Spring, ORMs.
• Experience in different Java application styles: Web, Batch, Client/Server, Async
• Should be hands on and be able to do quick Proof of Concepts with the team and come out with solutions to be taken to client
• Good to have an experience in designing and developing Zero Downtime Deployment (ZDD) systems.
• Desirable: Experience is working in an Agile and/or scrum based model
• Excellent communication skills and be able to engage with other enterprise architects/clients/director/vp
• Cultivate relationships with business stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain current and future state business architecture.
• Person should be hands on and should be able to engage client and should have strong presentation and communication skills
• Desirable: Knowledge of Node.js and associated tools
• Desirable: Knowledge of Scala