1. Drive the IT Technology plan by taking ownership of mid to long-term roadmap
2. Design the Enterprise Architecture solutions/provide expert support by closely working with different teams includes Data Centers / Cloud Computing / Cloud / Data (Big-data) / DevOps and End User Platforms
3. Work on Assessments, Provide Data Center Designs on Infra / Application migration and transformation
4. Building COEs and solutions on Cloud Platform / services to new and as well as existing clients of Mindtree.
5. Participate in Proof of Concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy.
6. Architect, Build, implement, test and benchmark the enterprise ready cloud offerings (IaaS, PaaS & SaSS).
7. Finding opportunities and mining engagements liaising with pre-sales, vendors and various other Mindtree internal teams to ensure highest levels of services are delivered to our end users
8. Conduct workshops, roadshows, participate in tech-talks in internal/external organizations/enterprises, work closely with Sales, Pre-sales & Architects in the organization
1. 15+ years of experience in a Production IT environment architecting, designing and managing enterprise IT infrastructure in the areas of hardware, hosting services and network, data & newer generation of the technologies & tools.
2. Experience architecting, designing cloud infrastructures for small, medium scale and enterprise level applications
3. Certifications on Amazon Web Services, AWS, including Solutions Architect, Developer, or Azure are highly desirable
4. Specific experience with cloud adoption, including application readiness assessment, prototyping of new environments, server builds, data migration, performance tuning of cloud environments
5. Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as Network, Storage, Linux/Windows (OS), Application knowledge of Java, .Net, IT security etc.,
6. Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies.
7. The candidate must be Dynamic, committed, capable of being an effective individual contributor and as well as a team player.
8. Ability to take ownership of issues and manage through to resolution.
9. Fluent in English both Oral and Written.
10. Ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment and appropriately prioritize tasks.
11. Capability to work with different people in different time zones.