Key responsibilities :-
- Develop & deliver complex systems. You will be handling innovation and responsible to identify areas of continues improvement/betterment of product development lifecycle. Operate with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening in comapny.
- Setup best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect and design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
- Develop road maps for system and product growth, and then ensure timely execution and quality delivery
- Focus on details of software development, design, implementation and debugging.
- Have high technical competence, strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments - Ability to play the role of the architect for the team
- Work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
- Mentor your team! Our world- class software engineers are just getting started - and as a manager, you guide the way and setup examples by coming - up with best design and solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular and deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback
- You not only have the technical chops to roll up sleeves and provide technical leadership to major projects, but also build and manage Lead/Engineering managers along with their team of 7- -10 top notch engineers.
Key Skills :
- Strong grasp of scalable web back- end, streaming, full stack development, good experience in handling production and performance issues and all genres of platforms technologies.
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set- up.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex web/desktop based systems.
- Experience hiring and growing a top notch engineering team, and scaling the organization. Start- up experience will be highly preferred.
- Solid understanding of business processes and the application of technology to implement and thereafter streamline them
- Hands on experience in Developing, designing & scaling complex systems both horizontally & vertically.
- Experience: 6- - 10 years of experience in good product based companies and preferably product start- ups.
- A strong vision and excitement for contributing in growth of an amazing product start- up.