Top Mandatory Skills
Android SDK 4 years
Core Java 4 years
Mysql 2 years
Architecture 5 years
IOS SDK 4 years
Hands On Mobile Architect
• Ecommerce company/start up background
• Experience in leading team of 15-20 people atleast
• Tier1 or Tier 2 college
• No oustation Candidates
• Minimum 9 years of total mobile application development experience
• At least 5 years of architectural leadership experience .
• Experience in architecting and designing enterprise mobile applications that take performance, usability, user experience, and security into consideration
• Expertise in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
• Java Experience
• A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, iOS, Android, and experience in mobile application integration
• Proven experience of driving technology and architectural execution for enterprise grade large-scale mobile applications.
• Hands-on experience with developing native Android and IOS applications.
• Exposure to offline mobile applications, its challenges, constraints, and architecture is a big plus.
• Hands on knowledge of various architectural and design concepts including Service Oriented Architecture
• Strategic, but also pragmatic, detail-oriented and willing to be hands-on.
• Must possess well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time.
• Solid understanding of the full lifecycle development process
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
• Work with the lead architect and make critical architectural decisions, review and approve technical solutions.
• Work with the lead architect to create product architecture and design documents that will guide engineering teams to understand the technical solution and implement the features.
• Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach as a hands-on technical leader.
• Mentor other developers in the team, ensure adherence to coding and testing standards.
• Provide effort and risk estimates to support planning.
• Research new technologies, tools and develop proof of concepts as it applies to the product.
• Work closely with product managers to understand the future business direction with the goal of creating an optimal architecture.
• Communicate effectively and consistently with other engineers, customers and management.
• Present product demos to other parts of the organization.
• Share design knowledge and expertise with colleagues.