- Manage a team of 30-35 product and UI resources. Additionally managing delivery and data collection
- Launch the current features under development with preset timelines.
- Look beyond the obvious and come up with path breaking products which would be really helpful for the user.
- Manage all aspects of site; deliver highly scalable, usable and differentiated products.
- High degree of sensitivity on improving consumer experience/ usability of the site.
- Conceptualize products which could be new streams of revenue & category growth drivers.
- Driving creation of new/next-gen platforms
6-10 years experience in product roles with a minimum of 5 years in the consumer internet space.
- Bachelors/Masters engineering degree from a good college. Work experience with a start-up or agile company would be preferred.
- The role will be a part of core Technology Team and will share senior management vision in creating the best customer experience for products online.
- This job is built for you if you are a seasoned people manager who has built and led engineering teams and consistently delivered high-quality software solutions.
- This role would require leadership skills, hands-on coding experience, innovation and good knowledge of internet/mobile app technologies.
- This role is a senior position, it will be part of the leadership team and this position will report into the CEO.
Who are We looking at Hiring :
- An individual who can lead by example and work on building innovative products. You should have a keen interest in digital space - both internet and mobile and have an experience of being part of a high growth set-up.
- You should be able to drive and launch the current features under development swiftly and flawlessly and be able to look beyond the obvious and come up with path breaking products which would help the end user and clients.
- You can conceptualize new products which could potentially provide alternate streams of revenue & prove to be category growth drivers.
- You should be perceptive towards dynamic consumers- preferences, their pain areas and their behaviour on the site.
- You should have the adaptability to work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture and work on building innovative products.
Desired Attributes :
- Keen eye towards understanding consumers, their pain areas and their behavior on the site.
- Understanding of mobile technology
- Ability to manage and drive teams hard to performance
- Appreciation of tech architecture
- Should currently be managing a website.
- Strong demonstrated performance in previous organizations. If you've built a winning product, with scale, in a highly competitive context, that would be a huge plus.