Should have a 6 to 8 Years of relevant work experience in Manufacturing and Quality Processes.
Experience from Heavy Engineering / Automobile / other Engineering Manufacturing Industries needed.
Ability to work in a Central Competence Center supporting Units from remote and onsite as required focusing on continuous business improvement activities and optimization projects across Factories in the area of Production Engineering.
Experience in Technical writing is an added advantage
Business Process Professional in central Production Engineering Department responsible for all Processes governing activities pertaining to Manufacturing of Blades.
It is a Business Improvement cum Technical writer role, for making sure optimized processes are created & implemented across Factories in the area of Quality & Production Engineering and also in Shop Floor of Factories across the globe.
1. Creation & Implementation of engineering Business Processes in central Production Engineering department covering the needs in Shop floor & in Engineering department responsible for Tooling and other related Manufacturing process tasks.
2. Processes related to PFMEA / PWIs / ECM / NCR etc.
3. Change Management to identify, create & implement improved Business processes across the organization.
4. Prepare the go-live sessions pertaining to implementing new Processes.
5. Identification of and proactive mitigation of key risks including appropriate communication to local key stakeholders and Management team
6. Will be responsible for implementation of the new system in the Production and Production engineering areas in the factories this requires deep knowledge & experience in Manufacturing processes and in Tooling as well:
7. Drive shop floor IT business improvement projects with involvement of Factories and IT Department.
Education: Bachelor OR Master degree in Engineering with Lean certification.
Change management skills (good in communication, training, coaching)
Self-driven, proactive take responsibility to ensure progress and results
Open and seek collaboration with team-members + engage proactive approach with Local factory staff in each region across the Globe.
Take responsibility for own area and interact as integrated team-member with other roll-out team members
Sees and understand western cultures as a positive challenge
Language: Fluent English
Understand the Production setup (including planning and execution) and processes in the Production.
Production Engineering background with interest for automatization is mandatory.
Experience with lean / Six sigma tools needed.
Ability to cope with many different levels in the Organization
Expectations to travel and work location 20 30 % travelling