- Building and deepening client relationship at senior levels, understanding and managing client expectations, resulting in revenue growth.
- Working with Junior Analysts & Account Managers proactively reviewing client deliverables ensuring their conformance to the agreed upon KPIs.
- Designing analytic solutions for business questions in areas of Retail practice, and support sales team in new prospect conversion.
- Providing thought-leadership to clients for optimizing their business strategies by implementing the company's analytics services.
- Inspiring, Motivating and Mentoring your employees, as well as be responsible to recruit new exceptional professionals for your team.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE :
- 7-10 years of experience in business consulting, primarily in Retail analytics and practices.
- M.B.A or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Exhaustive consulting experience in Customer Insights along with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Thought leader with strong analytical skills and ability to adapt to fast-paced business environment.
- A charismatic personality with exceptional communication and presentation skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU :
- Strong visibility to the Global Senior Leadership and an opportunity to make a name for yourself.
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression & learning opportunities.
- Monetary & Non-Monetary benefits for the right candidate at par with the best in the market.