1. To lead, direct and manage all aspects of the Bank.Receivables Finance and Supply Chain Product Management and to develop and Implement variety of innovative programs for cross sell and up sell of products and services.
2. Implementing and executing the Product and portfolio management with complete Business Profit and Loss responsibilities.
3. To achieve or exceed the targets on Revenues, Costs, Profitability, Penetration, Customer Satisfaction, etc. by creating and implementing innovative products and services through Trade Finance and Services franchise.
4. Monitor and maintain overall portfolio quality for the Receivables Finance and Supply Chain business, Publish relevant MIS and share analysis with relevant Internal Stakeholders and Top Management
5. Responsible for Product Advisory and Structuring Solutions including advising the Clients and Sales Teams on the permissibility and other aspects of transactions as per Regulatory guidelines
6. Demonstrate active involvement in the definition and implementation of product strategy including Marketing, promotions / schemes etc.
7. Define the revenue model for each Product/ Business and Profit and Loss delivery plan.
8. Develop a product specific CRM and assist the sales teams in Market segmentation and target prioritization.
9. Define the service proposition for each product domain benchmarked against best in class offering and work with the service partners in creating the enabling framework for delivery.
10. Design, Develop and Implement variety of innovative Marketing, promotions / schemes / programs for cross sell and up sell of products and services.
11. Publish relevant MIS and share analysis with relevant Internal Stakeholders/ Top Mgmt
12. Identify and Implement the best available and appropriate technology for all the products /channels.
13. Own overall responsibility for the various functions including Sales, Business Development, credit, profitability, etc. for products under management
14. Ensure effective Internal Control systems are in place and related procedures and techniques are developed and implemented so as to minimise credit, regulatory and other operational losses.