• Coordinate schedules/calendaring and keep the Chairman on schedule.
• Taking dictation and transcribing.
• Coordinate with team members and clients for managing day today office operations.
• General administration including travel & stay arrangements for international guests and receiving guests and dignataries.
• Coordinate travel for the Chairman including air and hotel arrangements, ground transportation, meeting preparation (i.e. presentations, documentation, logistics, etc).
• Arranging visa / tickets / forex / preparing travel itinerary for Chairman.
• Prepare meeting packages, prepare agenda , attend and record proceedings, prepare and distribute minutes, communicate committee decisions, and initiate and/or complete any required follow up.
• Respond to and direct requests from all patrons, in person, via telephone and e-mail. Monitoring all emails
• Day to day supervision of and related human resource functions for, clerical, administrative or office support staff assigned to the Chairman's office.
• Coordinating with Finance for all payments and reimbursements.
• Prepare documentation and correspondence, memoranda and reports and gather background materials.
• Make independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling of work.
• Maintains highest degree of Confidentiality while networking & supporting senior executives perating at the Highest level.
Educational Qualification :Graduate or Post Graduate Male Candidates Only
Total Experience: Minimum seven years of experience in working in a similar role with Senior Offices, with exposure to fast-paced, multi-cultural work environment.
Location – Jeddah
Candidate needs to relocate to Jeddah , Saudi Arabia.