1) Drive common best practice system designs and engineered solutions. Issue of Design submittal in accordance with project planning requirements.
2) Prepare submittals as per engineering standards, ensuring commitment dates are met. Review submittals with SSC, Sales, Project teams and lead engineering team to obtain for on time approval of engineering deliverables.
3) Suggest cost effective solutions to improve project GM.
4) Support for trouble free design engineering, application engineering, commissioning activities as well as technical project management.
5) Assist during TRR, ER, eCAP approval & Proposal reviews.
6) Assess customer site for design and installation requirements for complex and integrated system.
7) Lead effective resolution for technical issues & on time project handover.
8) Define scope of the project. Plan / manage technical resource requirements, allocate appropriate resources to projects / project managers to achieve capacity management and financial goals.
9) Develop change and control strategies that enable Project Managers and Engineers to rapidly adhere to core processes & tool utilization.
10) Ensure consistent delivery of exceptional technical Support solutions and innovation to customers.
11) Support sales team, project teams by innovative use of technology in establishing system design and providing project estimates.
12) Support during FAT, SAT and remote system staging for required projects.
13) Provide Technical direction to project team members and technical Support to field technicians.
14) Use Quality Assurance procedures and ensure defect-free hardware and software to field delivery team.
15) Ensure applicable local, industry codes and standards are upheld and Organization SOPs are adhered to.
16) Drive Project performance to achieve , on-time delivery , zero or positive deviation and proactive technical issue prevention
17) Ensure expansion of business value within the market via delighted customer philosophies.
Others MS Office
People Management Responsibilities Drive Project performance to achieve :
On time delivery
Proactive technical issue prevention
Manage the assign technical team and allocate appropriate resources to projects / project managers.
Managing the technical team to achieve capacity management and financial goals.
Develop change and control strategies that enable Project Managers and Engineers to rapidly adhere to core processes & tool utilization.
Support as necessary for trouble free Project execution.
Assist during TRR, eCAP & Proposal reviews
Provide high risk project life cycle support.
Behaviors Growth and Customer Focus
Intelligent risk taking
1) Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
2) 8-14 years of work experience in a projects environment, with extensive on-site knowledge.
3) Advanced Network / PC certification.
4) Advanced knowledge of networking, database technology, integration protocols, and current trends in the industry.
5) Knowledge of BACNet, LON, Modbus, OPC and other protocols.
6) Previous experience working with highly complex technical solutions.
7) Proven track record in a project design and engineering capacity involved in the delivery of technology based projects.
8) Previous exposure to a site base, construction environment.